Friday, January 21, 2011

Still I……..






I need your shoulders to cry up on
But little space left for me
Coz of “heavy responsibility”
I wish if you could wipe out my tears
With your long, rosy fingers!
But it always hooked up with key board
I want a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead
Before I freeze..
But a rarely happens hug reminds me of
Something which I never had.
And a soft kiss left as a dream
As cigarettes locked between your lips incessantly.
BUT….
Still I love you…,
 Love your depthless blue eyes
Because it is where my dreams bloom and fade, always...

5 comments:

roopz said...

very touching...

Uthara Nair said...

very personal, very inspiring, but i cant connect with your emotions, since i never had a chance to fight upfront with a loved one, since most of the times in my life, i was single.. :)

Uma Maheswari Ramanathan said...

hmm.. but who is beside all your thoughts. I think your hubby... but he wont smoke rite? anyway, a unique view about love!

Clotilda Suvin said...

Hey, a wonderful feeling is evoked - a feeling of loneliness, yearn for the lost love, craving for a shoulder to rest on...wonderful expression, i liked it!

Priya A Nair said...

thanks all my friends